IT4K12 – This is ERAC
These are my notes from various sessions at IT4K12 in Vancouver Nov 17-18, 2016. They may be messy, and there may be mistakes, and it may not be exactly what the presenter wanted to be remembered, but it’s what resonated with me. – Todd
ERAC Governance & Operations
- Executive Committee
- Learning Resource Advisory Committee
- ERAC Staff
- ERAC Professional Learning Team
- Evaluation of Learning Resources
- Support for Acquisition of Learning REsources
- Procurement, ie. BCDC
- Aggregation of Demand
- Value-Added Supports and Services
- Professional learning for both Educators and IT professionals
- Implementation Support
- Reference Resources – PIA’s, Copyright
- Role specific
- Newsletter / Twitter @bcerac
- Gateway to
- Learning Resource Collection
- Professional Learning and IT Support
- PIA, Copyright, etc.
Lots of information is also available, FTE, student count, etc. How calculations are made. etc.
Overall ERAC has a lot of supports for all of their members, everything from reviewing resources, having a resource libraries, and things for all types of members. Agreements, etc. Just a fantastic organization.